Pages

May 29, 2010

Introducing Melissakuh

Hello, dear readers! 
This is my first actual post. And I thought it would be a good idea to first introduce myself...


Here are a few keywords you can link to me and my personality:


Name: Melissa
Age: 19
Country: Belgium, but my roots are in Portugal and France

Work/Study: Studying Pharmacy at college
Status: Single
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Hair Colour: Lightbrown
Eye Colour: Blue

Hobbies: Dancing, shopping and listening to music
Music: A mix of everything from the 70s, 80s and 90s. Music of today doesn't say much to me. 
Style: Depends on the mood
Food: bread, cheeseless pizza (haha) and french fries with mayonaise. 
Drink: Coca-Cola and Passoa Orange.
Perfume: Black XS by Paco Rabanne
Favorite Colour: Purple and black



If there is anything else you'd like to know, you can always ask me in comments or on http://www.formspring.me/Melissakuh  ..



Talk to you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment