Pages

May 26, 2010

The REAL Sophie...



Well hello everyone, This is a bio of me so that you know who I am..

Name: Sofia Stef....(Start only, I am talking to you STALKERS!)
Age: 14
Date of Birth: 16.05.1996
Heigh: 1 meter and 61cm
Weight: 45kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
One thing I love about me: My eyes
One thing I hate about me: My feet
Outfit I usually go to school with: Skiny Jeans, A plain white Tee, a Gold chain and A long blue cardigan.
Parfume: Chanel 5•, Harajuku <3 Lovers (LOVE)
Shop I usually buy from: Zara, H&M, Gap, Chanel, Koton
Favorite Websites: Youtube, Stardoll, Facebook
Favorite Colour: Grey, Purple, Aqua
Favorite Movie: Persepolis
Projects Started On SD: OGG, SU, Boutique Magazine
Favorite Drink: Mountain Dew , Sprite
Favorite Food: McDonalds, Chinese, Sushi

Thats it for today.. Anything else you wanna know? ASK! Pic of meself.. TeeHee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment